Last modified: May 29, 2015
Back to Top
- The Nuclear Energy Agency Committee on Radiation Protection and Public Health invited Dr. Tenforde to speak and and participate as a panelist at the 4th Asian Regional Conference on “The Evolution of the System of Radiological Protection” held in Tokyo, Japan
- Dr. Thomas S. Tenforde, President, testified on November 15, 2007, to the Senate Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia and the Subcommittee on State, Local, and Private Sector Preparedness and Integration
- NCRP announces the formation of an Advisory Panel on Public Policy
- Dr. David A. Schauer, participated in a meeting of executive directors from more that 30 radiology-related associations
- NCRP’s President, T.S. Tenforde, made a presentation at the Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standard Conference, “Implications of Uncertainty in Radiation Measurements and Applications“
- Presentation to Department of Homeland Security Standards Portfolio FY05 Program Review and FY06 Kickoff at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Executive Director, Dr. David A. Schauer
- An Overview of Commentary No. 19
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is the most recent organization to become an NCRP Collaborating Organization
- The Academy provides education and practice management services for orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals. The Academy also serves as an advocate for improved patient care and informs the public about the science of orthopaedics. Founded at Northwestern University as a not-for-profit organization in 1933, the Academy has grown from a small organization serving less than 500 members to the world’s largest medical association of musculoskeletal specialists. The Academy now serves about 24,000 members internationally.
- NetLibrary to Distribute NCRP Documents
- “The Council is delighted to work with NetLibrary to disseminate radiation protection information more effectively. As the premier eContent provider to the institutional library market, NetLibrary is uniquely positioned to provide our publications to the users of 15,000 libraries worldwide,” said Dr. David A. Schauer, Executive Director.
- Warren K. Sinclair receives the Radiation Research Society Distinguished Service Award. Dr. Sinclair served as the second President of NCRP from 1977 to 1991, and has been the President Emeritus since his retirement in 1991. He is widely recognized for his fundamental research on human health effects of radon exposure and the risk of radiation-induced cancer. During his leadership at NCRP . . .
- NCRP signs an electronic content agreement that grants Knovel Corporation worldwide nonexclusive rights to market, license and distribute NCRP publications
- NCRP 2007 Annual Meeting
- “Advances in Radiation Protection in Medicine,” April 16-17, 2007
- 31st Lauriston S. Taylor Lecturer, Patricia W. Durbin, “The Quest for Therapeutic Actinide Chelators”
- 4th Warren K. Sinclair Keynote Speaker, James A. Brink, “Use and Misuse of Radiation in Medicine”
Publications Press Releases